Facilities Rental  - Civic Center Use of Site Property


*****Facility Use Applications for School Year 2024-2025 will be accepted starting August 15, 2024  *****


The Goleta Union School District offers rental of public school facilities in accordance with the Civic Center Act. Public school facilities are considered a civic center where organizations, clubs, and citizens may meet within the limitations and requirements set by the Board of Education. 

An Application and Permit for Use of School Property form, Faciities Use Waiver and Release of Claims,  and a Certificate of Insurance (that shows evidence of general liability of at least $1,000,000) needs to be submitted via email to:

Rosi Maldonado-Shaqur at  rmaldonadoshaqur@gusd.us

The district’s administrative staff makes final decisions on all facility use requests.

If you need assistance or have further questions you can email or call at: 805-681-1200 x2205


This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.