The Fiscal Services Department provides all basic internal and external financial functions for the District. This includes state and federal program compliance, payroll, employee expense reimbursements, budgeting, cash management, ordering and payments for goods and services, free and reduced lunch program processing, risk management, and financial statements. All Department personnel are available to help employees and also welcome questions from the public on any fiscal matters.
Important Links and Documents:
- Unaudited Actuals Report 2021-2022
- EPA Web Posting 21-22 & 22-23 w/ Resolution 2022-17
- Adopted Budget 2022-2023
- Proposed Budget 2022-2023
- Audit Report 2021
- Second Interim Financial Report 2021-2022
- First Interim Financial Report 2021-2022
- LCAP Budget Overview for Parents 2021-2022
- Adopted Budget 2021-2022
- EPA Report 2020-2021 and Proposed 2021-2022
- ESSER III Expenditure Plan 2021
- Facilities Project Bid Mgmt.
- Maintain department website
- Maintain department calendar
- MOU and contract mgmt.
- Support for departments under Conrad
-Measure M/Bond and CBOC Admin. Support
(805) 681-1200 x2205
- Plan, organize and coordinate warehouse operations
- Receive, store and distribute warehouse supplies,
materials and equipment
- Inventory control
(805) 681-1200 x2257
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.